Barbie BMR1959 Ken Fully Poseable Fashion Doll with Bun
- BMR1959 celebrates the 60-year fashion legacy of Barbara "Barbie" Millicent Roberts with a collection that's all about self-expression and personal style.
- Bold, fully poseable BMR1959 dolls capture what's trending in streetwear, from high-low fashion mixes, re-imagined '90s gear to juxtaposed patterns, textures, and silhouettes.
- This BMR1959 doll wears an orange and red hoodie with blue logo-print shorts.
- He accessorizes with aviator-style glasses, a cross-body bag and slides, all with gold details. A cool bun hairstyle finishes the look.
- Specially designed, FSC-certified shoebox packaging is made from materials that have been responsibly sourced.